August 24: No Bake Strawberry Delight
My mom brought this recipe home the other night, it was called “Blueberry Delight”, not being a fan of blueberries, I decided to substitute strawberries instead.
whole graham crackers (two packs inside the box, approximately 14 whole crackers)
1 (6 serving size) pkg vanilla instant pudding (I used 4 service size pkg)
1 c. thawed Cool Whip
1 (21 oz) can strawberry pie filling
1. Line a 9 inch square pan (I used a pyrex pan) while whole graham crackers, breaking crackers if necessary.
2. Prepare pudding as directed on package. Let stand 5 minutes (I let it stand in the refrigerator), the blend in Cool Whip.
3. Spread half the pudding mixture over crackers.
4. Add another layer of crackers.
5. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
6. Add any remaining crackers on top.
7. Spread strawberry filling over the top.
8. Chill for 3 hours.
To watch my daily recommendations on Snapchat, be sure to follow me at “SaadiaExplores”.