To watch my daily recommendations on Snapchat, be sure to follow me at “SaadiaExplores”.
January 20: Living Proof Dry Shampoo
I’ve tried so many dry shampoos in the last ten years, from Oscar Blandi, Lush, Bumble & Bumble, Drybar to generic brands in between and nothing, and I mean NOTHING has ever worked and smelled as good as the Living Proof dry shampoo. Now, I understand why Jennifer Aniston endorses Living Proof.
Here is why this dry shampoo is different than the rest:
- It’s a spray. I’ve tried the powder shampoos and between the application process and how long it takes to activate, it’s just not a seamless nor effective.
- The process. Spray onto hair roots, wait 30 seconds for content to activate, shake hair and voila!
- It doesn’t just look clean, it FEELS clean!
- No residue.
- Parabens, sulfates and phthalates free.
- The smell. It actually smells really good!
- The smaller bottle is perfect for being on the go. Just stick it in your purse and you have it for whenever you might need it. Perfect for travel too!
If you’re still hesitant, try the smaller bottle first to see how it works on you.